Ingredients for the recipe:
- 500 g flour;
- 15 cl warm milk;
- 10 cl warm water;
- 15 g yeast;
- 1 egg;
- 2 egg whites;
- 2 tablespoons Terre Exotique French fenugreek;
- 4 pinches Terre Exotique Île de Ré Fleur de sel;
- 10 g Terre Exotique brown sugar.
- Start by activating the yeast with 5 cl of warm water then set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, brown sugar, milk, the rest of the water, salt, egg and egg whites. Add the yeast then knead by hand.
- Roll into a ball then cover with a warm damp cloth for 1h30 to 2 hours.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, divide it into 10 balls, make a hole in the middle of each ball then cover and leave to rise again for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C. Meanwhile, boil some water in a saucepan then poach each bagel in the water. Place the balls on a baking tray and sprinkle with a few fenugreek seeds.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy your home-made bagels!
Leave a Reply